Ideal starter pack for kids
Reasons you need this pack
- Enough fabric and threads to stitch three of our free patterns or create a unique masterpiece
- Large needles – perfect for little hands
- Portable for happy holidays
Who is this kit for?
We originally created our beginner kits for kids workshops, where we had great success with children aged 7 and up in a supervised setting where we were on hand to help with things like threading needles. We can’t do that this year so we created some free downloads to help re-create that experience and, to go with the downloads, we have put together this accessory pack with everything that’s needed to create these designs or come up with an original. Because of the larger needles and larger holes in the fabric, this pack is also perfect for a budding stitcher wanting to gain confidence or for someone who would prefer a kit that is a little easier on their eyesight!
We would recommend this pack for ages 7 and up.
In the interests of safety, please note the following warnings, if buying this kit for a child:
- Risk of injury – kit contains functional, sharp point (needle).
- Strangulation hazard – long thread.
- Choking hazard – small parts that can be swallowed.
- To avoid danger of suffocation, keep bag away from babies and children
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- To be used under adult supervision
Because you’re investing your time, we invest in the highest quality materials, that’s why we only include DMC flosses and Zweigart binca in our kits.
- Three pieces of 6 count Zweigart binca
- Three size 14 needles
- Grids for wild imaginations to create their own design
- Full instructions on how to cross stitch
- A selection of floss colours totalling 48 metres (equivalent to 6 skeins). Please note the colours will be random.
This pack does not include a pattern but you can find free patterns to download here.