Ideal starter kit for kids
Reasons you need this kit
- Teach the little ones the great craft of cross-stitching
- Large needle – perfect for little hands
- Create something you can be proud of very quickly
- Designed to fit perfectly in Ikea Ribba frames – so you can frame their work of art.
- Portable for happy holidays
Who is this kit for?
We originally created our beginner kits for kids workshops, where we had great success with children aged 7 and up in a supervised setting where we were on hand to help with things like threading needles. However, because of their simplicity, larger needle and larger holes in the fabric, they are also perfect for a budding stitcher wanting to gain confidence with a simple design or for someone who would prefer a kit that is a little easier on their eyesight!
We would recommend this kit for ages 7 and up.
In the interests of safety, please note the following warnings, if buying this kit for a child:
- Risk of injury – kit contains functional, sharp point (needle).
- Strangulation hazard – long thread.
- Choking hazard – small parts that can be swallowed.
- To avoid danger of suffocation, keep bag away from babies and children
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
- To be used under adult supervision
Because you’re investing your time, we invest in the highest quality materials, that’s why we only include DMC flosses and Zweigart binca in our kits.
What’s in the box…
- A piece of 6 count Zweigart binca
- Pre-sorted DMC floss
- Size 14 Needle
- Easy to read pattern
- Full instructions on how to cross stitch
This kit includes everything you’ll need to complete your cross stitch. The frame is not included but we recommend this one from Ikea.