Quick and fun – how can you resist?
We are excited to be partnering with WellChild, a fantastic charity who make it possible for children and young people with exceptional health needs to be cared for at home instead of hospital, wherever possible.
Cross stitching is the perfect activity when you’ve got a bit of unexpected time on your hands! It’s a great way to relax and very rewarding as you see the picture appearing before your eyes. This rainbow kit is a fun and easy place to start for a complete novice or a great simple project for the more confident stitcher. We will donate £2 from every one of these kits to WellChild so by purchasing you are not only experiencing the joy of craft but you’re also helping to support a really worthwhile cause.
Reasons you need this kit
- For each of these kits you buy we will donate £2 to WellChild
- Show your support for the NHS and key workers by proudly wearing your rainbow jewellery
- Stitch in no time and make into jewellery for yourself or a gift
- Great starting place for a beginner…
- …but a satisfyingly quick finish if you’ve cross stitched before
- Portable, for stitching on the go
Because you’re investing your time, we invest in the highest quality materials, that’s why we only include DMC flosses in our kits.
- 14 count plastic aida
- Pre-sorted DMC floss
- Brooch back and 2 earring hooks & backs, 4 jump rings
- Easy to read pattern
- Full instructions
Got an idea for a jewellery kit you’d love to see? Let us know and well, it might just happen!