Quick and fun – how can you resist?
We are excited to be partnering with WellChild, a fantastic charity who make it possible for children and young people with exceptional health needs to be cared for at home instead of hospital, wherever possible.
Cross stitching is the perfect activity when you’ve got a bit of unexpected time on your hands! It’s a great way to relax and very rewarding as you see the picture appearing before your eyes. This rainbow kit is a fun and easy place to start for a complete novice or a great simple project for the more confident stitcher. We will donate £2 from every one of these kits to WellChild so by purchasing you are not only experiencing the joy of craft but you’re also helping to support a really worthwhile cause.
Reasons you need this kit
- For each of these kits you buy we will donate £2 to WellChild
- Show your support for the NHS and key workers by proudly displaying the rainbow in your window
- Show your friends what you’ve been doing in lockdown (only on social media please – stay home!)
- Great starting place for a beginner…
- …but a satisfyingly quick finish if you’ve cross stitched before
- Stitch in no time and make into a card for that personal touch
Because you’re investing your time, we invest in the highest quality materials, that’s why we only include DMC flosses and Zweigart Aida in our kits.
- 14 count Aida
- Pre-sorted DMC floss
- Easy to read pattern
- Full instructions
This kit includes everything you’ll need to complete your cross stitch. The finished design measures approximately 7cm x 7cm – ideal for putting in a card.
Our mini kits are always popular and we’ll be adding more (we’ve got a long list of designs in the pipeline) so check back or follow us on Facebook or Instagram to see new designs as they are released.
Got an idea for a mini kit you’d love to see? Let us know and well, it might just happen!